Contributors

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Honeymoon

So based upon a recent post, I am definitely freaking out a little about being married again.  And I can't be nuts until September 2013, so... instead of focusing on being married & a wedding - neither of which am I  confident that I will do well - I will focus on the honeymoon - because "traveling" - yup, that's my thing!

So far, I've thought about going to New York City (of course!), Turks & Caicos Islands, France , England, Italy and just recently Niagara Falls! 


I am leaning towards Niagara Falls for a few reasons...

First...I can say I went to NY- LOL! 

Second...Niagara Falls is the quintessential honeymoon spot.  Our hotel room could overlook the falls. ..Very romantic. :-) 

Third & most important...Niagara Falls is God's creation... God alone.  And, I so want God to be the creator of our marriage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment